- The wish to bring pain to an end, to heal and be present for another person in their anguish are qualities we have all aspired to and embodied.
- “Don’t wish your precious life away. You were designed to fall in love with God, serve Him, love others, and live your life to the fullest.”
“It isn’t hard at all to make a wish. The difficultly lies in how to make what you wish for a reality.”
- “It is not what you say, or wish, or hope or intend, it is only what you do that counts.
- “At the end of the day, what we all wish to feel is useful and respected.”
- Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn’t spend half our time wishing.
- You are smart, you are funny, you are more important than money
If I could have one wish it is that your day be filled with bliss
- “If we had one wish for you on this special day it would be: May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
- “Many people go through their lives wishing that they were more successful. I think that this is a good starting point, because ‘Wishing’ for something will not get you it.”
- “Wish not so much to live long as to live well.”